8. What things in life should be free and available for everyone?
7. Write about one thing that you could do today that you couldn’t one year ago.
6. List some of the compliments you remember receiving, big or small.
5. Write about one of the most admirable classmates/work colleague you’ve ever had. What exactly was so admirable about them?
4. Write down a funny story that your family likes to tell again and again during reunions.
3. Write about a teacher or mentor who has supported you or inspired you in life. What lessons did you learn from them?
2. Write about a way your society is changing to the better. If you can’t think of something, write about how you’d like to change it to the better and think of what the first step to change could be.
1. Write your top goals for 2016. With only a couple of months to go, how far are you to achieving them? Are you planning to copy-paste them to your goal list in 2017.